Your State College CO detectors notify you the instant they sense rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you might not even realize it. Fortunately, your State College monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you the instant it detects excess CO gas. Just like your monitored fire alarms, a high decibel alarm will sound once it senses excess levels of CO. It also sends a notification to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family out of the house as emergency services arrive.