Your State College Vivint app helps keep your family safe
The Vivint App enables your residential security and automation devices to fit your current needs. With just a couple of swipes on your tablet or phone, you’re able to:
● Manage your residential security system: Turn on your detectors and alarms when you head off to bed each night, or deactivate the system remotely when you have visitors while you're out and about. Or set your State College home security system to arm at a set time.
● View HD feeds from your security cameras: View current feeds of your State College security cameras in high resolution. Or receive 20-second short video alerts on your phone.
● Have a more efficient home: Change your lights to a more fitting brightness, or look at your app to see if you left your lights on before you left on errands. Easily lower the thermostat at bedtime. Then set a timer to warm up your home before you start your day.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Manage one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors no matter where you are. Get alerts to your phone when people come to your house. You can even check if you left the garage door wide open.
● Sync security and automation systems together:
The real benefit of a Vivint system is that your home security and home automation devices operate as one. Program your security system, lights, thermostat, and smart devices to respond to a timer. Putting your house to bed just takes a quick press of a button.