How does home monitoring work in State College?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how State College home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems like a good idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them watching your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the chief contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your security components. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.
Defending your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when no one is there to notice the warning of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in State College home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, centralized command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to request help with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when an emergency strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected State College security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive State College smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our available packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, call (814) 752-4276 or complete the form on this page to get started.