After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how State College home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems like a good idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them watching your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the chief contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your security components. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.