What you should look for in a home security camera in State College
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing a prowler wishes for This is the main reason why security cameras are among the best tools to include as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras are beneficial when installed appropriately, they’re even more helpful when included into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in State College? You’ll be pleased to find these vital elements include more conveniences than ever before. You are able to view live streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to manage all your cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in State College
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a higher level. These vital parts of your security system may come equipped with a diverse range of features like 2-way audio, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the available options below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a camera that can take action automatically. If strange movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form next to the camera lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility when closing in on details.
- Convenient storage: Look for devices with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the chance to review video right from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in State College are frequently paired to a handy mobile device app. You have the opportunity to review live feeds or recorded video and even engage or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion sensors means your cameras will engage whenever odd activity takes place. You’ll also get an update on your phone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or family: Would you like to contact your children once they get home from school? Have you found a visitor at your front door? Modern home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way communications so you are able to converse with the people within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outdoor surveillance should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This benefit allows you to set the exact part of your property you would like your camera to watch over. This will be helpful to optimize the activity you watch as you aren’t going to require notifications each time an automobile drives by on the street.
Design your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in State College. The next step is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Phone (814) 752-4276 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our security experts.