Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in State College?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your darling little one. You dedicated countless hours putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even installed a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a an extra touch. But how will you monitor your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic listening device or take it a step further and use the video cameras at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in State College, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in State College are ideal baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and available by way of one simple app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind since you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition video of your baby. You can even review recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to talk to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to use the audio feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides nap time is finished and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered notifications delivered directly to your phone.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home right in a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it could be a little warm in the room, you are able to adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to them both with one home security app.
Get Your State College smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own State College smart home and benefit from the assurance and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can offer. Call (814) 752-4276 today and learn how we can make your home safer and more convenient for all family members.