Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in State College goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will act immediately. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in a response, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring staff, don't worry. Assistance will still be dispatched even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in State College
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in State College from Vivint. Contact (814) 752-4276 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.